Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Early retirement dream


I was sitting outside the office with Dale in a short coffee break telling him I don't want to spend my entire life working from 9 to 6 and spending another 2 hours on the road to and from the office.

- You know you can only retire at 65, that's the law! he said sipping his coffee. That's more than 30 years away and by the time you get there the life expectancy will raise so they will probably set the bar at 70 years. In other words we will work till we drop, resources for life. Unless we start a business, seize an opportunity...

Dale always had plans to hit it big time, one big business that would make him rich quickly.

- That's not how it works, well unless you are a genius like Gates or Zuckerberg or Jobs. For years you are constantly trying to find that big idea to make you rich in a moment. The way to go is slow, saving and investing, buying assets, generating passive income like Kyosaki says.
- Cut me some slack with your Kyosaki, I don't want to be rich when I'm old, I want to be rich now.
- So be rich, who's stopping you? It's better to do a plan and save and invest on the long run, I hope I will be free from this fricking rat race in about 15 years. While you dream of getting rich quickly for the last 5 years with no success, who tells you you're not gonna be in the same spot in 15 years?

Dale said nothing, he finished his coffee and rushed back.
-Come on he said, we got the meeting with the Dragon and you know she hates us to be late. We got enough kicks in the ass from her this week already.

<a href="http://blogsiteslist.com"> http://blogsiteslist.com</a>


No comments:

Post a Comment