Thursday, December 15, 2016

Bye bye corporation , hello job search

Needless to say Dave was shocked by my sacking. Probably not so much as the act itself but seeing me similar to himself that was probably the first time he seriously considered how easy it would be to sack him as well. He hesitated a bit but seeing me calm and joyful he approached.

- Hello from the afterlife! I can say I'm probably the newest unemployed unless the hot blonde manager already fired the next resource. That's probably her best day on the job, a firing gang-bang. Boy did she look pleased, I think she must have had the best day of her sex life despite the drama she was forced to play in looking sad to let me go.

- I would have never thought they could fire you ... said Dave still taken aback by the news.

- Why not? I mean it's not like they didn't fire lots of resources every year, why should I be different?

- Yes but the certifications and hard work you put, and working closely with the top executives during these past few months...

- They don't mean shit my friend, I said clam, look, I have been in this Corporation for close to ten years and even with the measly pay increases my slalary is probably high compared to the averegae of these low-class resources busting their backs. So they cut the cost by sending me away, probably they will hire a poor smuck to do the same job in a worse way but for half my pay or even less.

- So what are you gonna do now?

I smiled and said: I'm gonna leave for home early today! And all days until my last day in the office.


No comments:

Post a Comment