Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Hot blonde shooter

Well as you can read in my previous email I have received a nice invitation to join the local center manager, the hot blonde and my manager via phonecall in the council meeting room to discuss about a matter very important for my future. No joke, this is how they called it in the sentence email.

So finally the fateful day and hour came and I entered the council room. Without any surprise I saw the hot blonde grinning next to the fancy HR diva so my mind flew to a three-some again.

- Come in, come in resource! said the hot blonde manager with a sweet voice to disquise her joy, take a seat, we have your manager on the line.

I took a sit with the calm of the prosecuted villain sitting on the electrical chair. Immediately the manager started a long, pitiful, sorry monologue about how bad the Corporation is doing, how tough are the market conditions and how sorry they are they need to let go valuable resources including myself. To show their appreciation however they would throw in some small compensation to help the victim manage the transition to the next job.

But there was a catch, the offer had to be accepted and signed that day otherwise I would be fired with no compensation. Hearing that I thought I heared the hot blonde moan with satisfaction and I couldn't help thinking if firing resources made her climax.

Not having an alternative and seeing the next resource victim ready to enter the room to be shoot I signed the paper and left. Back to my office I took a long look at the desk and rooms I have been working for close to ten years and phoned Dave:

- Hi, you have a call from the other world. The freshiest ghost arround would like to haunt you in the yard for a coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment