Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Resources with kids

There comes a time in the life of every resource when it needs to consider the future labor generation of the systems. Sure, you can work a resource its entire life but at some point (later and later nowadays) it will retire and live on a minimum pension unable to work. So the system is very careful to encourage child birth as to prepare its next generation of hard-working resources.

When Danny told me his wife was pregnant I was really happy for him. They were trying for some years with lots of effort so finally they succeeded. I was even more shocked on the news that my wife become pregnant a few months later too, so we will get to follow Danny and his wife and experience parenthood.

 Now as a rebel resource that I am I discussed with my wife to have the birth in a state hospital with a state doctor, all expenses covered by the mandatory health insurance we are all forced to pay as part of a salary. I wanted to do nothing with the private hospitals, extremely expensive here and outside of a better accomdation and comfort (true) with sometimes questionable doctors.

Danny on the other hand wanted to do nothing with the state hospitals and was determined to take his wife to such a private hospital. Unfortunately he didn't afford all the costs and commissions especially since his kid needed some extra medical procedures afterwards and sunk into some significant debt (a few months pay). Happily his kid is healthy and jolly but pursuing the private healthcare going forward will continue to sink him lower and lower into debt assuming he can pay the current one.

My wife had a lovely kid in the state owner hospital, it costed us very little and she had very good care and confort. We decided to enroll the baby in the care of a state doctor pediatrician as well to reduce cost. That gave me hope for Christmas and the New Year, hope I can continue to save and invest my money and gain financial independence for me and my family.

And since this is a Christian holiday I dis the SJWs and politically correct idiots with their Xmas and holidays and wish you all: Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!



No comments:

Post a Comment